Why Join GDAMTC
- UMS group has setup a training division in the name of
" Advanced Manufacturing Training Centre” (previously known as UMS Technologies Training Center") in order to impart value added training to the young engineers bridging the gap between the Industry and academia and impart competitiveness in employees.
- To enrich the knowledge & skill sets of young engineers by providing value added training in the areas of CNC Machinery and CAD/CAM/CAE.
- To serve the industries by providing trained man power in the above areas.
- To provide quality engineering services in the areas of
- Precision CNC Machining
- CAD/CAM/CAE Projects
- Inspection using Mitutoyo CMM
- Advanced Manufacturing Training Centre offers world class training in CAD/CAM/CAE & Hands on Training in CNC & CMM machines
- We have great record of training lots of young engineers and employees (More than 15000)
- Full Fledged Center with state of the art machines and equipped with latest CAD/CAM/CAE software
- Classrooms with modern teaching aids
- Hi-Tech CNC shop for Turning and Milling with Fanuc, Siemens, HAAS and Mitsubishi Controllers
- Inspection using Conventional, Digital instruments and Equipment (Trimos, Profile Projector and CMM)
- Practical oriented training (80% Practical & 20% Theory)